TWO ON ISOLATION IN GHANZI

0
188

TWO ON ISOLATION IN GHANZI

GHANZI: The deputy District Commissioner for Ghanzi East Administrative Authority, Mr Patrick Tlotleng has confirmed that two people with COVID-19 signs are on isolation in Ghanzi hospice.

In an interview on Monday April 06, Mr Tlotleng stated that a 67-year-old woman and 35-year-old man were transferred from quarantine facilities after exhibiting some signs of coronavirus and were put on isolation at the centre.

He said specimen of the woman had been already sent to the national laboratory for analysis and explained that the woman had three contacts and 11 family members, who are under self-quarantine and are being monitored daily, while the contacts of the man are yet to be established.

Mr Tlotleng said the two have history of visiting affected countries, stating that the woman had attended a funeral at Mafikeng, South Africa, while the male recently returned from Namibia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here